Shipping Assistant Needed
Climer Cards is Hiring!
posted October 17, 2022
We are seeking a local (Asheville, NC) shipping assistant to package and ship Climer Cards.
The job is somewhat unique because you can work out of your home but may work only 10-20 minutes a day. Some days/weeks are more, others less. Usually at most a couple hours/week.
Responsibilities include packing and shipping Climer Cards packages daily, as needed.
- Must live in the Asheville area and be able to either drop packages off at a U.S. Post Office or have daily mail delivery/pick-up (preferred).
- Must be detail oriented, organized, responsible, and able to neatly package products
- Must be a good communicator via email, text, and phone
- Must be available to ship products within 24-36 hours from receiving the order – if you travel a lot this is not the job for you.
- Must have access to a computer, printer, internet, and be comfortable with Google Drive and using websites.
- Must be able to meet in person in West Asheville as needed, approximately once/month.
The pay is per order shipped and comes out to about $12-15/hour.
Submit cover letter and resume with 3 references (for references, include email their name, email address, phone, and relation to you). Submit application to Dr. Amy Climer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anticipated start date is flexible, ideally by November 1, 2022.
Feel free to contact me with questions – 608-358-0840 or email@example.com.